Click to View - No Faucet Hole Schematic
Click to View - With Bathtub Wall Hole Schematic
Click to View - Clawfoot Guide
Click to View - Drain Guide
The Camden 60 inch Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub is made of cast iron, is pristine white and available with 3 3/8 inch drillings for tub wall mount faucet, 7 inch to center drilling for deck mount faucet or no faucet drilling for use with freestanding tub fillers.
Rolled Rim Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
Bath-time is a real pleasure when you step into your freestanding rolled rim tub. This vintage-style clawfoot tub will create a new elegance in your home. Our 60" Camden tub is perfect for any size of a bathroom. Because it is freestanding, the tub may be placed anywhere in the room. The tub is available three ways; with no holes, 7" to center holes on the rim; or 3 3/8" holes in the tub wall. Savor the leisure of soaking in one of our stunning Freestanding Rolled Rim Tubs!
60-Inch Rolled Rim Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub Features:
- Classic Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub Design
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 60" Dimensions
- 15 inches to Overflow
- 32 Gallons of Water
- Cast Iron Tub Weighing in at 320 Pounds (Empty)
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Porcelain Interior
- Actual Dimensions: 60" L x 30 1/8" W x 25 1/8" H
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available With No Faucet Holes, 7" to center deck Holes, or With 3 3/8 inch drillings for wall mount faucet
- Free Shipping
- Add our Copper Bronze Finish to the Exterior for $350
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish on the Exterior for $350
- Paint the Tub a Single, Solid Color for $300
- White or Black Clawfoot Finish is available, call for details at 1.877.795.5684
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone. Purchase Here
- Please Note Turn around Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Add to cart or call 877.795.5684 to place an order or for questions.
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
Customization Of A Tub
A single color of hand-painted tubs will ship out in 3-4 working weeks once the paint arrives to us directly from our professional mixer. It will take about a week to get the color once we order it ...... The paint is ordered when an email message has been received from the customer in order to confirm color details; that is supplied at the time the request was made. Our preference is that you choose Sherwin Williams paint swatches and it will definitely speed the entire process.
Specialty bathtubs that involve more than one color in order to create can require up to 6 weeks to ship because of the artistry entailed that one may accommodate the order; some examples of this would be a Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum Finish on a tub. Production will begin after an e-mail is received in our office from the client in order to establish paint color info; that was given at the time the purchase was placed.
If you have any questions, contact us at 877.795.5684
Certainly, there are many different designs of bathtubs to choose from to create the appearance you really want in your bathroom.
Rolled Rim BathTubs
The first design you will discover on our site is the traditional rolled rim clawfoot bathtub style. Rolled rim bathtubs have been available for over one hundred years. One end of the bathtub is where the faucet is mounted. In some cases, the faucet would be placed on the rim itself while at other times a faucet would be positioned inside the tub on the wall structure. If you want to own a faucet mounted on the inside wall of the bathtub, you will have to select a cast iron type. At the opposite side of the tub, you will see it is slightly inclined. This wise feature makes it possible for an individual to sit back and de-stress as they wash.
You really want a tub that looks great, but the tub dimensions make a difference, too. Will you prefer a cast-iron or acrylic tub? Cast-iron will potentially weigh more than an acrylic bathtub. The good thing is freestanding bathtubs are available in many varied proportions.
The clawfeet of the tub are an additional manner of adding the finishing color pallet to your overall bathroom design. The clawfeet are available in different color options and even a variety of shapes, like; ball feet, ball & claw, lion's paw, monarch, and imperial feet. Every clawfoot style has a distinctive distinct mold and nuances can occur amongst each.
Foot Finish Options:
Customize your tub's claw feet! What color finish would you like the claw feet to have? The Tub Connection offers Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel. Upon request, additional finishes may be available.
Freestanding Tub Faucet Options:
Before you choose from the drop-down list, we want to ensure that you understand your tub faucet choices:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Holes are drilled into the rim (deck) of the bathtub so as to install the faucet there
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is set up in holes that are drilled in the walls of the tub. This type of faucet should not be confused with Wall Mount Faucets, which are defined below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: No holes are drilled in the soaking tub itself; the faucet is placed in the wall of your bathroom.
- Freestanding Faucets: This style of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bathtub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. Each of these types of bathtub faucets is available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel.
*For questions call 877-795-5684