Click to View - No Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - Clawfoot Installation Guide
Click to View - Drain Guide
This outstanding vintage style Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub, Franklin, will certainly provide you with the most authentic look and feel of an antique cast iron bathtub, known for its enduring high quality and popular fashion.
Double Ended Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
A double-ended clawfoot tub offers convenient versatility in the bathroom. With two identical ends, one can recline at either end of the 60" bathtub and achieve maximum comfort. Cast iron construction has proven to be a long-lasting substance that maintains its beauty year after year. Imperial ball and clawfeet are available in a variety of finishes that can match the plumbing in the room if so desired.
Vintage 60-Inch Cast Iron Double Ended Tub:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges (dimensions of 30" x 60")
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Clawfeet offered in your choice of Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available With or without 7-inch rim drilling for Deck Mount Faucet
- When ordered with NO Faucet Hole, the tub has Continuous Rolled Rim
- This vintage cast iron bathtub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone (Product Code:1900LTB )
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Add a Faux Copper Finish for $350
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish for $350
- Add a Single, Solid Paint Color for $300
- A full 36 Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING!
- White or Black Clawfoot Finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
- Interior Floor Space - 40" X 16" W
- Interior Top Space - 53 3/8" L X 24" W
- Rolled Rim - 3 1/2"
- White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details 1.877.795.5684
Call today for speedy and Free Shipping 877-795-5684!
Custom Designed Bathtubs
- Bathtubs that are painted a singular color will be available for shipment in 3-4 full weeks after being hand-painted. The color option is actually custom mixed at our supplier. It will take about 1 week to get the color once we order it ...... Soon after the tub was bought and the customer has specified their wish with regards to a customized paint job, the customer will be required to write an email message to our customer service department so as to provide the color formula for the needed custom color. Our preference is that you work with Sherwin Williams paint cards and it will expedite the process.
- Any tub which requires an artisan's touch, specifically: Copper Bronze Finish, can take four to six weeks before it will transport once the purchase is made. Production shall begin as soon as an email has been received from the purchaser in order to establish paint color information; that was given as the request was placed.
- Expedited customization time can be acquired when it is needed for an extra payment of $150.00. This fee shifts your bathtub up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast-track shipping and/or delivery is a separate charge from this. This particular method can decrease the time by about half however, it is not considered a guarantee considering once again, handcrafting these types of distinct bathtubs is truly highly labor demanding.
*Call for more information 877.795.5684
A beautiful acrylic or cast iron Free standing claw foot bathtub is one of the most impressive & exceptional tub designs which one can select from. Regardless of the size of your bathroom, we have the tub for your home. We provide Affordable Elegance to exceptional homes all over the country. Frequent, warm water baths are a very good technique to diminish pressure on sore muscles and can help to restore a healthy balance in your body.
DUAL ENDED TUBS
Dual-ended tubs have both ends manufactured to make it possible for one to recline while they take a bath. Additionally, Dual-ended styles are usually a few inches longer in length. This creates much more area for bathing.
Will you prefer a cast-iron or acrylic tub? Cast iron can potentially weigh much more than a lighter weight acrylic bathtub. Fortunately, freestanding tubs come in many sizes and styles.
Foot Finish Options:
Customize your bath tub's clawfeet! The Tub Connection offers a choice of Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel. Upon request, other finishes may be available.
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: Openings are drilled in the rim (deck) of the soaking tub, and the faucet is placed in these holes.
- Wall Mount Faucets: Holes must be drilled into the wall of your bathroom to install this type of faucet; no holes will be drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: This kind of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bathtub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. Each of these soaking tub faucets is offered with a number of different finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze, with various other choices available upon request.
No matter which bathtub you purchase it will be fabulous and it will enhance the value of your home.
*If you have questions contact us at 877.795.5684
As you shop on this website, you will find out why we are America's favorite place to find Clawfoot Tub Designs and Cast Iron Tubs. And as always, we offer Free Shipping for all orders in the Continental US!
*For questions call 877-795-5684
What is the exact weight of this product? Answer - 275lbs
The Franklin bathtub was offered at a very reasonable price. When the tub arrived to our home, it was everything we expected it to be. Really glad we bought it.
This company is a class act all the way from the tub to the way they shipped it. The tub was wrapped up in a ton of plastic shipping wrap and it was bolted to a pallet to keep it secure. Delivery was on time. Once we got the tub inside (it was really heavy, but two of us got it in) it was simple to install. Made the wife real happy.
The tub arrived as expected and in the condition we expected. Very pleased with this purchase. Price was great, too.