Click to View - No Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - Drain Guide
66" Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub - The Worth
Cast Iron Double Ended Pedestal Soaking Tub
The style of this double-ended 66-inch cast iron bathtub is sleek and pleasing to the eye. Because the 66-inch bathtub is freestanding, it may be placed anywhere in the room so the room design is never an issue. With the dual ends, it is possible to relax at either end of the 66" freestanding tub while enjoying a soak in the perfect temperature of bathwater. Choose deckmount holes or no holes when placing your order.
66" Double End Pedestal Cast Iron Tub:
- Cast Iron Double Ended Pedestal Tub Design
- A full 56 Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity to Overflow Hole
- Requires a drain and overflow assembly
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options!
- Exact Dimensions: 66" L x 30" W x 24" H
- Paint the Exterior a Solid color of your choice $300! (metallic paints not included)
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish on the Exterior of the tub $350!
- Choose Faux Copper-Look Finish on the Exterior of the tub $350!
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
66 Cast Iron Bathtub
Worth, a 56-gallon dual ended tub is the perfect addition to any design or re-design project, transforming your bathroom into one of the most preferred rooms in the house. This 66" dual-ended pedestal tub is available without faucet drillings for use with freestanding plumbing or a bathroom wall-mounted faucet or with 7" deck mount faucet drillings.
Custom Designed Tubs
Solid color of Painted bathtubs will be shipped by freight 3-4 workweeks after the paint arrives at The Tub Connection directly from our supplier. It takes about a week to get the paint after we order it. As quickly as possible after your bathtub was ordered the purchaser will need to e-mail your customer support rep the color formula of the custom paint color which you have chosen. Our preference is that you use Sherwin Williams color cards because it will definitely speed the entire process.
Hand-painted bathtubs that necessitate more than just only one paint color to create may require up to 6 weeks in order to ship due to the workmanship involved to fulfill the request; some examples concerning this would be a Scorched Platinum Finish or Copper Bronze finish. Preparation shall begin as soon as an email message is received in our office from the client in order to provide color information; that was indicated as the purchase was made.
In case you find yourself in a time-crunch, for an extra $150.00 our firm can advance your request on to the beginning of the production line. Kindly bear in mind that the payment is simply to fast-track the customization for the bathtub only. These additional monies don't have anything to with actually purchasing the materials intended for the tub nor the shipping and/or delivery time. This is a quick and easy method to reduce the timetable by approximately 1/2.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
You can choose from deep soaker tubs that include a variety of features that help to create the design that you prefer from your bathroom.
DUAL ENDED BATHTUBS
Dual-ended bathtubs look a lot like the rolled rim bathtubs in some ways. There are a few important differences, however. Dual-ended tubs are designed so that a faucet is positioned on the side of the bathtub in the middle instead of at the end of the tub. Unlike the classical rolled rim tubs which have one end for reclining, a Dual-ended bathtub has both ends designed to allow a person to recline while they take a bath. Additionally, Dual-ended designs are generally several inches longer in length. This c
Freestanding Tub Faucet Options:
Did you know you have options when it comes to how your bathtub's faucet is mounted?
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in openings that are drilled in the rim (deck) of the soaking tub.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is mounted on the side of the bathtub. These should not be confused with Wall Mount Faucets, which are described below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: No holes are drilled in the soaking tub itself; the faucet is set up in the wall of your bathroom.
- Freestanding Faucets: The faucet is mounted on a stand and is not connected to the bathtub or to the bathroom wall. All of these types of tub faucets are offered with a number of different finishes: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Add value to your home, install one of our amazing freestanding tubs and faucet packages to the bath.
*Want to place an order or ask questions? Call 877-795-5684
We are so satisfied with this tub, it is perfect for our bathroom. It is definitely the focal point of the room and it is much more beautiful than any picture can capture!
Just the right size