Click to View - No Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - Drain Guide
66" Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub - The Worth
Cast Iron Double Ended Pedestal Soaking Tub
The style of this double-ended 66-inch cast iron bathtub is sleek and pleasing to the eye. Because the 66-inch bathtub is freestanding, it may be placed anywhere in the room so the room design is never an issue. With the dual ends, it is possible to relax at either end of the 66" freestanding tub while enjoying a soak in the perfect temperature of bathwater. Choose deckmount holes or no holes when placing your order.
66" Double End Pedestal Cast Iron Tub:
- Cast Iron Double Ended Pedestal Tub Design
- A full 56 Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity to Overflow Hole
- Requires a drain and overflow assembly
- FREE SHIPPING
- 14" To Overflow
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options!
- Exact Dimensions: 66" L x 30" W x 24" H
- Paint the Exterior a Solid color of your choice $450!
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish on the Exterior of the tub $350!
- Choose Faux Copper-Look Finish on the Exterior of the tub $350!
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
66 Cast Iron Bathtub
Worth, a 56-gallon dual ended tub is the perfect addition to any design or re-design project, transforming your bathroom into one of the most preferred rooms in the house. This 66" dual-ended pedestal tub is available without faucet drillings for use with freestanding plumbing or a bathroom wall-mounted faucet or with 7" deck mount faucet drillings.
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
We are so satisfied with this tub, it is perfect for our bathroom. It is definitely the focal point of the room and it is much more beautiful than any picture can capture!
Just the right size