Click to View - No Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - Clawfoot Installation Guide
Click to View - Drain Guide
We love that this tub is big enough so two can bathe together as they enjoy some quality time.
66-Inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub, Vernon
66" Dual-Ended Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
You will love this 66" Cast Iron Dual Ended Clawfoot Tub! The double-ended Vernon tub is constructed of heavy-duty cast iron. The magnificent feet are Imperial Ball & Claw which are available in a variety of finishes and the tub we can custom paint according to your needs. The term "double-ended" means that the tub is the same height at both ends of the tub. This tub is available with no holes or 7 inches to center holes on the rim of the tub.
Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub:
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Edges Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- 30" x 66" Dimensions
- 14 1/2" inches to Overflow
- 43 Gallons of Water
- Cast Iron Tub Weighing in at 375 Pounds (Empty)
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Gorgeous White Porcelain Interior
- Actual Dimensions: 66" L x 30" W x 25" H
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available With No Faucet Holes OR 7" to center deck Holes
- Free Shipping
- Add our Copper Bronze Finish to the Exterior for $350
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish on the Exterior for $350
- Paint the Tub a Single, Solid Color for $300
- White or Black Clawfoot Finish is available, call for details at 1.877.795.5684
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone. Purchase Here
- Please Note Turn around Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
if you have any questions, we will answer them all and we can take your order right over the phone.
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
Call for quality Cast Iron Tubs at 877-795-5684.
As soon as the customer's paint is mixed up by our laboratory then shipped to our paint room, the single-solid color is then hand-painted onto the tub, and then it will ship within an estimate of 3 to 4 wks. It takes around 1 week to get the paint after our staff orders it. As soon as can be once the tub is purchased the purchaser will be required to email your product service rep the mix-formula for the custom paint color you have chosen. We prefer you to work with Sherwin Williams paint cards because it will definitely speed the process.
Personalized bathtubs that require more than just a solitary color in order to manufacture will take up to 6 weeks to ship given the skillfulness entailed so as to accommodate the request; an example of this is a Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum Finish. Processing shall begin after an email message is received from the buyer so as to provide color details; that are given when the order was made.
A quicker customization processing time can be available upon request for a special expense of $150.00. This payment will NOT cover the charge connected with expedited shipping or delivery of a tub or the associated materials. Doing this will trim the time in order to produce by about one-half. Because of varying time-restraints regarding custom designing a tub, we aren't able to guarantee the exact date & time.
If you have any questions? Contact us at (877) 795-5684
A stylish acrylic or cast iron Free standing claw bathtub is among the most stunning & unique tub types that you can make a selection from. These tubs are frequently found inside of the master bathrooms of beautifully renovated homes; these bathtubs are really budget-friendly and are always an excellent bathtub for any type of bathroom. A hot water bath is definitely a great technique to soak out the tender areas of the job plus it can promote a calming mood. Along with the good health perks, soaker tubs are truly an exquisite focal point in the room.
DOUBLE ENDED BATHTUBS
A Dual-ended classic bathtub appears very similar to the traditional rolled rim bathtub. There are a few differences to this. Dual-ended tubs are created so that a faucet is placed on the side of the tub in the middle instead of at the end of the tub. Unlike the vintage rolled rim tubs which have one end for reclining, a Dual ended tub has both ends manufactured to allow an individual to recline while they take a bath. Dual-ended bathtubs have more room than the rolled rim models. This is because they are often longer in length. This added room makes for a more enjoyable experience.
A few of the other features you will need to think about other than style is going to be the height and the diameter to be sure it fills the permitted space adequately and to be sure you are able to stretch out inside it in comfort.
Depending upon the maker, the clawfeet on the tub might be extremely ornamented or maybe much more simple. Don't forget to examine the feet on the tub carefully to be familiar with the possibilities. The clawfeet may be painted in order to complement or contrast with the tub.
Clawtub Foot Finish Options:
Customize your tub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers the following finishes: Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome.
Other finishes may be available upon request.
If you don't know much about how faucets can be mounted, please take a look at the definitions below:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of a soaking tub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet mounted in the rim is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Freestanding Faucets: This type of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the tub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. All of these bathtub faucets are available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel; additional choices are available upon request.
It doesn't matter which clawfoot tub you get, it really will be elegant and will increase the worth of your real estate.
*For questions call 877-795-5684
We love our tub it is big enough for both of us and that is why we bought it. Roomy and comfortable.
I am glad about the decision to get this tub. It is roomy and it is perfect in our bathroom.