Click to View - No Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - Clawfoot Installation Guide
Click to View - Drain Guide
Clawfoot Slipper Tub
Looking for the perfect freestanding clawfoot bathtub for your home? Look no further than our elegant 61-inch cast iron slipper tub. This classic slipper design is made of heavy-duty cast iron construction with a porcelain coating on the interior, which creates an ultra-smooth surface. Available with or without faucet holes, it's perfect for any bathroom situation.
Here are the bulleted details of this exquisite tub:
- 61-inch cast iron tub
- Classic slipper design
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Porcelain coating on the interior creates an ultra-smooth surface
- Available with or without faucet holes
- 30"x61" dimensions
- 14 inches to overflow
- Provides 39 gallons of water capacity
- Ball & claw feet
- Porcelain interior
- Actual dimensions: 61" L x 30" W x 25" H
- Feet available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, and oil-rubbed bronze
- Add-ons available, such as a copper bronze finish or scorched platinum finish on the exterior for $350, or painting the tub a single, solid color for $450.
- White or black clawfoot finish is also available, call for details at 1.877.795.5684
- Free shipping
- 5-year manufacturer defect warranty
Please note that this tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly which can be purchased separately.
At The Tub Connection, we offer a large inventory of cast iron bathtubs, including the 66 inch pedestal tub, 60 inch rolled rim tub, 67 inch slipper tub, 71 inch double slipper tub, and 58 inch Swedish tub. If you're in a time-crunch, for an extra $150.00, we can expedite your request to the beginning of the tub customization line.
With our slipper tubs, you can choose between a single slipper or double slipper design. The single slipper tub has one end of the tub elevated with a reclined back, while a double slipper tub has both ends of the tub elevated, allowing for sloping at either end. Slipper tubs vary in the amount the raised or sloped bathtub wall increases, so be sure to consider the inside floor to ensure you have enough space.
Customize your tub's claw feet and faucet, with finishes such as brushed nickel, polished chrome, and oil-rubbed bronze. With every purchase, enjoy elegance and luxury in your home.
Call us at 877-795-5684 to place an order today!
We are pleased with our purchase of this tub. We had an issue with the first one and the company was more than accommodating in sending us a new tub. It looks stunning in our newly remodeled bathroom. We would recommend this company.