Click to View - No Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - Clawfoot Installation Guide
Click to View - Drain Guide
The Miller is an acrylic Slipper Style Clawfoot Tub design with imperial ball and clawfeet and it is perfect for those looking for fashion, comfort, and affordability.
Clawfoot Slipper Tub
Clawfoot Slipper Tubs have been popular for a very long time! This bathtub is 67 inches long and has a graceful upsweep on one end which creates a graceful appearance and is also highly functional. The raised end allows one to totally relax while the body is being supported during a long soak. The finish on the Imperial ball and clawfeet may be matched to the finish of the bathroom fixtures.
67 Inch Acrylic Slipper Clawfoot Tub:
- Acrylic Slipper Tub
- Vintage Style Clawfeet
- 13 inches to Overflow
- 43-gallon capacity of Water to Overflow
- Empty Weight 75 pounds
- Filled Weight 520 pounds
- Actual Dimension: 67" L x 28" W x 31" H
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Choose Faux Copper Finish $350! We suggest Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish $350
- Add a Single, Solid Paint Color for $450
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Black or White Clawfoot finish is available, call for details at 1.877.795.5684
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
The low price tag on this tub kind of scared me, but I am very pleased with the quality. It really is perfect.
What an Extraordinary Tub! This is the center piece of our new master bathroom. Everything about it is quality.
Our bathroom is not ready to in install our new, beautiful bathtub. But we can't wait to get it into the bathroom and to take a bath in it!.
When I saw this tub I wanted it. I love it. I feel like a queen in my tub. It is so comfortable. I am on my feet all day but when dinner is over, I am in my soaking paradise.