Click to View - No Faucet Holes Bathtub Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Bathtub Schematic
Click to View - Pedestal Installation Guide
Lewis is a Beautiful Double Ended Acrylic Tub on Pedestal Base.
Acrylic Pedestal Double End Tub
High-style and modern this double-ended tub will provide a blissful bathing oasis that can be enjoyed in the home. The acrylic tub and pedestal are two separate pieces that fit together in perfect harmony. At 70 inches long it will accommodate two people perfectly. Each tub comes with a predrilled drain and overflow hole and you choose no faucet holes or holes on the rim. There is a flat spot where the faucet holes are to be drilled. The tub ships in only 2 business days after purchase. Call today.
70-Inch Pedestal Dual End Tub:
- Elegant Dual End Pedestal Tub
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Capacity: 56 Gallons of Water to Overflow
- Top Quality Acrylic Construction Weighing in at 125 lbs.
- Comes With or Without 7" Rim Drilling for Deck Mount Faucet
- Exact Dimensions: 70 1/2" L x 30 3/4" W x 24 1/2" W
- NOTE: No Holes Tub has a Continuous Rolled Rim
- NOTE: Deck Holes Tub has a Flat Spot on the Rim
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone.
- Drain & Overflow Assembly, Sold Separately
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 with any questions or for RUSH Shipping Options
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Paint the Exterior of Tub and Pedestal a single color $300
- Choose the Faux Copper Finish $350 (see our Copper Lewis)
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish for $350
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
*Customization Of A Bathtub
Bathtubs that are custom painted a single color is going to be ready for shipment within 3-4 weeks after having been painted by our artisan. The paint is actually custom mixed by our supplier. It takes approximately a week to receive the color after we order it ...... As soon as feasible after the tub has been ordered the customer will have to e-mail your client service staff the color mix code for the custom paint color you have picked. Our preference is that you only choose Sherwin Williams color cards because it will expedite the entire process.
Custom hand-painted bathtubs (Copper Bronze and Scorched Platinum) can take up to 4 to 6 weeks to ship when the purchase order is received. Processing can begin after an email has been received from the purchaser so as to establish paint color details; that are given at the time the purchase was made.
Speed up the production time of the customization for an extra expense of $150.00. This expense simply moves a bathtub up to the beginning of the hand-crafting line. Fast shipping is an independent price from this. It will reduce the length of time to produce by approx one-half. Due to changing time restraints involving custom design bathtubs, we are not able to promise exact dates or times.
*Call for more information (877) 795-5684
Very similar in look to the rolled rim tubs, a Dual-ended bathtub is also uniform in height from one end to the other. For those tubs which are created for it, a positioned faucet would be placed on the rim of the tub in the middle. Each end of the tub is manufactured so that you may relax as you bathe.
ROLLED RIM BATHTUBS
The Classic Rolled Rim design is the most basic style of freestanding bathtub. Rolled-rim bathtubs have been available for more than one hundred years. The faucet is positioned on one end of the tub. This end is flatter in appearance than the other. The faucet could be positioned on the deck of the bathtub. Some types allow for the faucet to be installed on the inside wall of the bathtub. We offer both types. Those bathtubs which are designed for wall-positioned faucets are only offered in cast iron. Acrylic tubs do not have this characteristic. The opposite end of the tub is inclined. This wise feature makes it possible for a person to sit back and relax as they wash.
Additional details you need to take into consideration other than design are the height and the width of any tub to be certain it fits the allowed area sufficiently and that you are able to stretch your legs out in it in a relaxed manner.
Free Standing Bathtub Faucet Options:
There are a number of ways in which bathtub faucets may be mounted:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The faucet is mounted in openings that are drilled in the rim (deck) of the soaking tub.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is installed in holes that are drilled into the walls of the bathtub. These are different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: This style of faucet is mounted in the wall of your bathroom and does not require that holes be drilled into the bathtub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: This type of faucet does not require that holes be drilled into the bathtub or bathroom wall; the faucet is mounted on a stand. Each of these types of bathtub faucets is available in Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze; various other options are available upon request.
Buying any one of our claw tubs and tub filler products definitely will increase grace and affluence to your property.
*Call to place your order at 877-795-5684
I was concerned about the weight of the tub on the bathroom floor because it looks so substantial, but it really is light weight so it worked out perfect for us.