Click to View - Bathtub Schematic
Click to View - Clawfoot Guide
Click to View - Drain Guide
This 55" cast iron rolled rim clawfoot tub has vintage styling and is quality-made. The faucet and fixtures package is for a tub with holes in the wall of the tub.
55" Cast Iron Clawfoot Rolled Rim Tub
Bathtime will be a treat each time you bathe in this fantastic Cast-Iron Clawfoot Rolled-Rim Tub. Made of heavy-duty cast iron, the tub will maintain its beauty for years to come. The tub is a true vintage reproduction with faucet holes inside the wall of the tub.
The faucet and fixture package provides a choice of British telephone or gooseneck faucet. Each package also includes supply lines with shut-off valves and a drain/overflow assembly.
55 Inch Rolled Rim Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub:
- Classic Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub Design
- Classic Rolled Rim Design with 30" x 55" Dimensions
- With 3 3/8 inch drillings for bathtub wall mount faucet
- 15 inches to Overflow
- 30 Gallons of Water
- Cast Iron Tub Weighing in at 300 Pounds (Empty)
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Porcelain Interior
- Actual Dimensions: 55" L x 30 1/8" W x 25 1/8" H
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- In-Stock and available with Free Shipping
- Add our Copper Bronze Finish to the Exterior for $350
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish on the Exterior for $350
- Paint the Tub a Single, Solid Color for $300
- White or Black Clawfoot Finish is available, call for details at 1.877.795.5684
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone. Purchase Here
- Please Note Turn around Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Choose Your Tub Wall Faucet Pkg:
- Classic Telephone Faucet, Water Supply Lines, Drain & Overflow Assembly
- Gooseneck Faucet, Water Supply Lines, Drain & Overflow Assembly
Features of Your Faucet Features:
- Faucet mounts on the tub wall
- Water supply lines with shut off valves and escutcheons
- Complete drain with overflow assembly
- Hot, cold handles clearly marked
- Heavy-duty, made of brass, perfectly finished
You get everything you need to install this Tub and Plumbing Package!
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
Custom Painted Tubs
Solid Colored, hand-painted bathtubs will be shipped 3-4 working weeks once the color is delivered to our company from the vendor. It will take about a week to get the paint once our team places the order. As quickly as can be once the tub has been bought the customer will need to e-mail a customer care agent the color code for the custom paint color you have selected. Our preference is that you only work with Sherwin Williams Color sample cards because that will accelerate the process.
Any bathtub which requires an artisan's skills, for example, Copper Bronze finish, will require four to six wks before it can ship out after the purchase is made. Preparation shall begin when an email is received from the client to provide paint color information; which is given at the time the order was placed.
Expedited preparation time is available upon it is necessary for a special cost of $150.00. These additional fees don't have anything to with actually acquiring the products intended for the bathtub nor the shipping time. Doing this will reduce the amount of time in order to create the tub design by approx. one-half. Due to varying time-restraints pertaining to personalizing a tub, we can't guarantee the exact date & time.
*Got Questions, contact us at 877.795.5684
A stylish cast iron, freestanding clawfoot tub is among the most striking and distinct tub varieties that anyone can select from. Our Victorian style of tubs can be spotted within some of the most spectacular properties. It doesn't matter when a bathroom is big or smaller. Having a soak in a bath on a regular basis is certainly a tension relieving practice to reduce stress as well as anxiety and it improves balance and recuperation. While a long soak in a super deep tub of warm water is good for you, a freestanding bathtub will be the focal point of any family or master bath.
Certainly, there are so many different designs & sizes of bathtubs to choose from to produce the effect you would like in your bathroom.
ROLLED RIM TUBS
The rolled rim bathtub is the most basic type of soaker bathtub. Rolled rim bathtubs have one end which is inclined slightly while the other is flat. At one end of the bathtub, a faucet might be installed while the other end of the tub has been manufactured to allow a person to recline while taking a bath.
You want a tub that appears amazing, on the other hand, the size and shape matters, too. Do you want a cast-iron or acrylic bathtub? Cast-Iron can doubtless weigh more than a lighter weight acrylic bathtub. Fortunately, freestanding bathtubs can be found in lots of various dimensions.
The claw feet of the bathtub is another method of adding the final accent to your whole bathroom creation. The feet come in different colors and a variety of shapes, like; ball feet, Ball and Claw, Lion's Paw, Monarch, and Imperial feet. Each foot style features a different distinct appearance and nuances can easily be found within each style
Foot Finish Options:
Customize your soaking tub's claw feet! The Tub Connection offers these finishes: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
Some other colors may be made available upon request.
Did you know you have options when it comes to how your bath tub's faucet is mounted?:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: A deck mount faucet is mounted on the rim of the bathtub, which is called the "deck".
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is positioned in the walls of the tub. This kind of faucet is different from Wall Mount Faucets, which are explained below.
- Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is placed on the wall of your bathroom; no openings are drilled in the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: No holes are drilled into the bathtub itself; the faucet is set up on a stand separately from the bathtub or bathroom wall. Each of these types of soaking tub faucets is available in Polished Chrome, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Brushed Nickel, with various other choices available upon request.
Should you want to incorporate value to your household, install any one of these impressive clawfoot tubs and faucets in the bathroom.
*Call to place your order 877-795-5684