Click to View - No Faucet Holes Bathtub Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Bathtub Schematic
Click to View - Clawfoot Installation Guide
Our Double Ended Acrylic Clawfoot Tub, Madison, is what you have been looking for!
Acrylic Double Ended Clawfoot Tub
Our double-ended tub, Madison, is both beautiful and functional. One or two may enjoy a therapeutic soak each day or night and reap the benefits of hydrotherapy in the home. Two layers of acrylic over a fiberglass core create the capacity for water to remain at a constant temperature for a prolonged time while being light enough to install in any room. The Imperial ball and clawfeet give the tub an elegant look and feel.
70-Inch Acrylic Double Ended Clawfoot Tub:
- Acrylic Clawfoot Double Ended Bathtub
- Actual Dimensions: 70 1/2" L x 30 3/4" W x 24 1/2" H
- 14 inches to Overflow
- Your choice of Clawfoot Finishes: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Comes With or Without 7 Inch Rim Drilling (Predrilled faucet holes)
- NOTE: DH Tub has a flat spot on the rim for faucet holes
- NOTE: NH Tub has a continuous rolled rim with no faucet holes
- 56 Gallons Capacity Full
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Our Drain & Overflow Assembly 1900LTB
- Durable Acrylic Bathtub Construction Weighing in at 75 lbs (Tub Alone)
- Choose Faux Copper Finish $350
- Add a Single Custom Color for $450
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish for $350
- White or Black Clawfoot Finish is available, call for details at 1.877.795.5684
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Other Acrylic Bathtubs
61-inch Acrylic Slipper Clawfoot Tub
67 Inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub
70-inch Acrylic Double Ended Clawfoot Tub
60-inch Acrylic Rolled Rim Tub
61-inch Acrylic Clawfoot Slipper Tub
We got this tub and my grandkids love taking a bath in it. We love it too. Very roomy.
Lightweight yet very sturdy. Very easy to install and my wife has fallen in love with her new tub. You definitely made me look good to my wife. I'm happy.
I love this tub. It is soooo roomy! Glad I bought the acrylic tub and not the iron tub. This was not hard to install.