Click to View - No Faucet Hole Schematic
Click to View - Clawfoot Installation Guide
Click to View - Drain Guide
There is no better bath than the one you will get in our "Holt" Cast Iron Swedish Slipper Tub! The "Gentry" is smaller but still allows you to soak in all of the depth and style.
Free shipping, ships within 2 days for in-stock items, a custom finish may take longer.
58" Bathtub - Swedish Cast Iron Soaking Tub
This 58-inch cast iron Swedish Style Soaking Bathtub has vintage style clawfeet and provides a deep bath soaking experience. When full, you can soak in more than 17+ inches of water, which is significantly more than most tubs. The tub has a sturdy cast iron exterior and a smooth porcelain interior. This is a single slipper tub that supports the head, neck, and shoulders when reclining. You get to enjoy a deep water bath every night!
58-Inch Cast Iron Swedish Slipper Clawfoot Bathtub:
- Stylish 58” Swedish Slipper Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- Available With No Faucet Holes
- 17 ¾” inches to Overflow
- 48 Gallons of Water
- 320 Pounds (Empty)
- Ball & Claw Feet
- White Porcelain Interior
- Actual Dimensions: 57 1/2" L x 29 1/2" W x 30 1/4" H
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Free Shipping
- Add our Copper Bronze Finish to the Exterior for $350
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish on the Exterior for $350
- Paint the Tub a Single, Solid Color for $450
- White or Black Clawfoot Finish is available, call for details at 1.877.795.5684
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone. Purchase Here
- Please Note Turn around Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Customize Swedish Soaking Tubs:
- Solid Colored Painted tubs will ship 2-3 weeks after the color arrives from our supplier. It takes about a week to receive the color once we order it. Color is ordered once an email is received from the customer to confirm color information; that is given at the time the order was placed. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color swatches and this will speed the process up a little
- Custom painted tubs (Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum) may take 4-6 weeks to ship once an order is placed. Production will start once an email is received from the customer to confirm the color information; that is given at the time the order was placed.
- Expedited production time is available upon request for an additional fee of $150. This fee does NOT cover the cost of expedited shipping of the tub or materials. It’s a fee that we charge to put your order at the front of the production schedule. This will cut the time to produce by about half. Due to varying time restraints concerning customizing a tub, we cannot guarantee these times. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom tubs once the materials have been ordered so please be sure of what you order.
Call for more details at 877-795-5684
*For questions call 877-795-5684
This is the most beautiful tub. The glazed enamel finish is beautiful. We ordered the 58" on recommendation from The Tub Connection based on the removal of an obnoxious jetted tub from an alcove measuring 72" wide. The feet are rubbed exposing copper, so I will do some gold leaf on those rubbed areas to match the faucet. This tub is larger than it looks. The deepest soaker on the market. Great service, well packaged/crated. The plumber/contractor wheeled it in on a furniture dolly with assistance from one other helper. They had to turn it sideways to fit through the 29" bathroom door. The specs are absolutely accurate. This is a piece of art. Buy this tub!
I am 5´ 5¨ and the tub is just the right length for me. Because of the extra depth my husband who is 6´2¨ enjoys it too!
I love this bathtub. When my husband and I redid our bathroom he wanted to make the shower larger and I didn't want to not have a bathtub. Truth be told he didn't either, and so I had to find a tub that would fit in the space we had that would also hold a 6'4" tall man. He fits in this tub and the tub itself fit in the corner of the bathroom where I needed to place it. I had always wanted a claw foot tub, I think they're so pretty, and this tub has given me the bathroom of my dreams. When it shipped I got it pretty quickly and as I was going through the items in the crate I noticed that I didn't have the drain assembly I had ordered with it. I called the Tub Connection to find out if it was shipped separately, it was not (the fact that it was missing is the fault of the shipping company) but it was replaced and sent off to me the next day, I received it three days later. The customer service here is fantastic. I recommend this company now to any of my friends who are doing a bathroom remodel.
I have had this tub since 2014 and have enjoyed it everyday, it’s a great soaker!
This tub is the perfect. It’s just the right size. Very comfortable for a deep soak in a smaller bathroom.
This tub fits perfectly in my bathroom, and adds some class.