Elevate your bath time experience with this magnificent 72" Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub.
71-inch Cast Iron Double End Clawfoot Tub, Henry
Double Ended Clawfoot Tub
Elevate your bath time experience with this magnificent 72" Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub. This spacious bathtub is crafted from durable cast iron, lending a touch of traditional elegance to any bathroom. The classic clawfoot design provides sturdy support for a relaxing soak, and the smooth porcelain interior is easy to clean.
This bathtub is perfect for those who want to create a spa-like experience in their own home. The generous dimensions allow you to stretch out and unwind, and the elegant design will add a touch of sophistication to your bathroom
Key Features :
- Classic Double Ended Clawfoot Tub
- Tub Dimensions: 32" W x 71” L
- Cast Iron Tub Construction
- Weighs 375 Pounds Empty
- Gorgeous Smooth Porcelain Interior
- 15 inches to Overflow
- Clawfeet Finish: Chrome, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- RUSH Shipping Options Available
- 56 Gallons of Water
- Actual Dimension: 71" L x 32" Wide x 24 1/2" H
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Get FREE SHIPPING!
- Paint the Exterior of Tub a Single, Solid Color $300
- See our Faux Copper Finish on the Exterior of Henry
- Add a Copper Bronze Finish on the Exterior for $350
- Add a Scorched Platinum Finish on the Exterior for $350
- Purchase our Drain & Overflow Assembly
- White or Black Clawfoot finish is available, call for details at 1.877.795.5684
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
Other Cast Iron Bathtubs
61 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Slipper Tub
67 inch Cast Iron Slipper Tub
71 inch Cast Iron Double Slipper Tub
58 inch Cast Iron Swedish Tub
55 Inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Bathtub
67 inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
67 Inch Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub
61 inch Rolled Rim Cast Iron Tub
54 inch Cast Iron Swedish Slipper Clawfoot Tub
1. Single-color painted bathtubs will ship in 3-4 weeks after the paint arrives at our warehouse. It takes about 1 week to receive the paint after placing the order. The buyer must email their customer service representative with the paint mix formula for the custom color chosen as soon as possible after purchasing the tub. We prefer Sherwin Williams paint, as it will speed up the process.
2. Custom bathtubs that require multiple paint colors to produce will take up to 6 weeks to ship due to the craftsmanship required to create the exterior finish of the tub. An example of this is the Copper Bronze Finish. Production of the tub will only begin after the buyer emails our office to confirm the multi-color finish that was requested when the purchase was made.
3. Expedited processing fee: For an additional $150, we can expedite your order to the beginning of the production line if you are on a tight deadline. Please keep in mind that this fee is only to expedite the customization of the bathtub itself. It does not cover any additional fees associated with expedited shipping or delivery of the bathtub or paint/materials. This is a simple way to reduce the turnaround time by about half, but because of the "hands-on" demand for these types of custom multi-paint bathtubs, we cannot guarantee an exact date or time.
*For questions call 877-795-5684