Looking for an elegant bathroom double vessel sink bathroom vanity? This is the perfect Made for your home.
Blue Double Vessel Sink Vanity
You will appreciate having double sinks in the bath with this popular blue vanity. For maximum storage, there are two sets of double doors and seven pull-out style drawers. Each drawer and door has soft close hinges for quiet closing. The two tall single stem faucets are available in polished chrome or brushed nickel. The solid wood cabinet has a bright blue finish. The hardware on the doors and drawers is brushed chrome so it looks great with all faucet finishes. This is a complete set that includes a cabinet, two sinks, two tall faucets, and the plumbing fixtures necessary for installation.
63-Inch Double Vessel Sink Vanity Set:
- Vanity Cabinet Finish As Shown - Salty Dog Blue from Sherwin Williams
- Soft Close Hinges and Glides
- Cabinet Has 2 Sets Open Doors and 7 Drawers
- Brushed Chrome Cabinet Hardware which is designed to match both Chrome and Brushed Nickel Faucets
- Cabinet Also Available in White and Espresso
- Faucet upgrade to Brushed Nickel for an Additional Charge
- Actual Dimensions of Cabinet: 62 1/4" Length and 29" Height and 18 1/2" Depth (From Floor to Top of Countertop)
- Made in USA
- Dovetail Joints
- Fully Assembled Cabinet made of Domestic and Imported Materials
- Porcelain Counter and Sinks Imported
- Solid Wood
- 2- Single Stem Faucets- Polished Chrome Faucet Included in Basic Package
- 2 - Drains to Match Faucets
- 2 - PVC P-Traps
- 2- Sets of Flexible Supply Lines
- 1- White Porcelain Counter Top
- 2- White Porcelain Vessel Sinks
- Free Shipping to Your Location in Continental USA
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
63 Inch Vanity
Love this vanity but need it with a tempered glass countertop and glass vessel sinks? Take a look at the "Shannon" Tempered Glass Vessel Sink Vanity.
Vanity Installation Note:
You may be required to purchase an adapter to connect your home water-lines with the bathroom vanity water-lines. We do not sell or recommend any brands of adapters. Please contact a local hardware store or plumber for specifics.