Click to View - No Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - Clawfoot Installation Guide
Click to View - Drain Guide
This luxurious 61-inch acrylic slipper tub, the Maries, with its Imperial ball & clawfeet and 39-gallon capacity is the perfect selection for those looking for fashion, comfort, and affordability.
Slipper Clawfoot Tub
The high-style and elegance of this clawfoot slipper tub can take your breath away! Imagine stepping into a tub like this each night to soak away the cares of the day. Not only is the 61-inch bathtub beautiful but soaking in water is beneficial to the body for many reasons. This tub is available with or without faucet holes. The fancy clawfeet are available in a variety if finish colors listed below.
61-Inch Acrylic Slipper Clawfoot Tub
- 13 inches to Overflow
- Slipper Style Tub
- Available with No Holes or with 7 Inch Rim Holes for Deck Mount Faucet
- Imperial Ball & Claw Feet
- Long-Lasting Acrylic Bathtub Construction Weighing in at 75 lbs
- Call Toll-Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping Options
- Light Weight
- Actual Dimensions 61 1/4" L x 27 3/4" W x 31" H
- Imperial Ball and Clawfeet available in Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Chrome, Black, and White
- In-Stock and available with FREE SHIPPING
- Vintage Style Slipper Tub
- Capacity: 39 Gallons of Water to the Overflow Hole
- This 61-inch Bathtub Requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly, which may be purchased alone or in a plumbing package
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Paint the exterior in a single, solid color of your choice for $300 (metallic paints not included)
- Add a Scorched Platinum or Faux Copper Finish for $350
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
When luxury, elegance and overall comfort are a must for your bathroom design, this 61" acrylic slipper tub is a perfect choice.
Custom Tub Finish
Solid Colored Painted tubs will ship 3-4 weeks after the color arrives from our supplier. It takes about a week to receive the color once we order it. The color is ordered once an email is received from the customer to confirm color information. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams color swatches and this will speed up the process.
Expedited production time is available upon request for an additional fee of $150. This fee does NOT cover the cost of expedited shipping of the tub or materials. It’s a fee that we charge to put your order at the front of the production schedule. This will cut the time to produce by About half. Due to varying time restraints concerning customizing a tub, we cannot guarantee these times. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom tubs once the materials have been ordered so please be sure of what you order.
Call for more details 877-795-5684
Related Acrylic Bathtubs
I am so happy with my new bathtub. For the past three nights I have soaked for an hour each night and I nearly fell asleep last night while taking a hot bath. So comfortable! This girl is lovin' this tub!
When we got the tub we were so surprised at how roomy it is. This tub looks incredible in my bathroom!
I was not sure if acrylic was the way to go with our new bathtub or not. We decided to take a chance because it was so light weight compared to the cast iron. We were totally satisfied. It was easy to install and I love the feel.