Click to View - No Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - With Faucet Holes Schematic
Click to View - Drain Guide
The majesty of the 60" double-ended classic pedestal bathtub is the ideal choice to accentuate the overall beauty of your custom produced bathroom.
60" Pedestal Cast Iron Soaking Bathtub
Freestanding tub with double ends and optional faucet holes
This freestanding pedestal-style tub can be placed anywhere in your bathroom, giving you more design options than a drop-in tub. The double ends allow you to recline at either end of the tub, and you can choose whether or not to have faucet holes.
This tub requires a Drain & Overflow Assembly. You may purchase one in a Plumbing Package or the Drain & Overflow Assembly alone.
- 60 inches long
- Actual Dimensions: 60" L x 30" W
- Cast iron construction
- Smooth porcelain interior
- Double ends
- Optional faucet holes
- Easy to clean
- 36 Gallon Capacity
- 16 1/8 inches to Overflow
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Free Shipping!
- Call Toll Free 877-795-5684 for RUSH Shipping options!
- Add to the Exterior a Single, Solid Color $300 (metallic paints not included)
- Choose Scorched Platinum or Copper-Look Finish on Tub and Pedestal for $350
- Please Note Turnaround Time For Custom Tubs:
2-3 Weeks Single Solid Color
4-6 Weeks Copper Bronze or Scorched Platinum
- Spa-like experience
- Elegant design
- Durable construction
- Easy to clean
Call to action:
Order your 60" Pedestal Cast Iron Soaking Bathtub today and experience the difference!
Here are the most popular styles of faucets to choose from; British Telephone, English Telephone, and Contemporary Gooseneck Tub Filler. If you don't purchase a faucet, this tub will still require a drain and overflow assembly regardless of whether there are faucet holes or not. The drain & overflow assembly moves the water out of the tub via the drain and water that splashes into the overflow hole when the tub is full. You may purchase the drain/overflow here on this site.
In order to make this elegant tub even more affordable for you, we have created some Package Deals for you so that you can get the tub and all the necessary plumbing at very affordable prices.
Customization Of A Bathtub
Bathtubs that are hand-painted a solitary color is going to on the loading dock for shipment in just 3-4 weeks once it is hand-painted. The paint is custom-mixed at a laboratory. It takes approximately a week to receive the paint after we order it. Soon after the bathtub is purchased and the buyer has expressed their preference to get a customized painted bathtub, the client will have to forward an email to our customer service department to furnish the color code to get the preferred customized color. We prefer you use Sherwin Williams paint swatches and that will definitely accelerate the process.
Expedited production processing is available upon it is necessary for a special rate of $150. This specific fee simply transfers a tub up to the front of the customization line. Fast-track shipping is a different charge from this. It can trim the amount of time to paint the tub by approximately one-half. Because of differing artistic processes regarding custom designing a tub, we will not guarantee exact times.
Any questions? Contact us at (877) 795-5684
Related Cast Iron Bathtubs
- 72 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Tub
- 67 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Dual Ended Slipper Skirted Bathtub
- 66 inch Cast Iron Pedestal Tub
- 60 inch Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub
Supposing that you are hunting for a really unique freestanding tub, take a look at this wide selection of clawfoot bathtubs. Whatever the overall size of your bathroom, We, at The Tub Connection have the ideal bathtub for your house. We provide Affordable Elegance to exquisite houses around the world. A hot water bath-time is definitely a great manner to relax the tender muscle mass from the job plus it can promote a tranquil ambiance. Aside from the health-related benefits, freestanding bathtubs are truly an exquisite design piece for your bathroom.
Choose from soaker tubs that include a wide variety of features that reflect the design plan you want for your bathroom.
Free Standing Tub Faucet Options:
If you don't know much about how tub faucets may be mounted, please take a look at the descriptions below:
- Bathtub Deck Mount Faucets: The rim of the bathtub is also called the "deck", which is why a faucet installed in the rim of the soaking tub is called a "deck mount" faucet.
- Bathtub Wall Mount Faucets: The faucet is placed in the walls of the bathtub.
- Wall Mount Faucets: This style of faucet is mounted on the wall of your bathroom and does not require that openings be drilled into the tub itself.
- Freestanding Faucets: Openings are drilled into the floor instead of the bathtub or bathroom wall; this kind of faucet is mounted on a stand. All our faucets are available in Brushed Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Chrome. Other finishes are available upon request.
Choosing any one of our bathtubs and tap packages will boost glamor and wealth in your home.
*To learn more call (877) 795-5684
We are in the middle of a remodel and have not installed the tub at this time. But I am very pleased with the quality of the tub. It was very well crated for shipping. We can't wait to get installed.
I have used this tub in two houses that we have built and it is a selling point for the home. Will continue to buy it.
I absolutely love our new bathtub, Very spacious and built solid. Highest recommendations for this tub.